Your Donation Matters
The Center on Colfax relies on donations of all sizes to sustain our programs. By making a donation today, you are:
- Providing a safe and welcoming space for LGBTQ youth, adults, and elders to gather;
- Offering assistance to those in need, through counseling, referrals, and access to LGBTQ-friendly resources;
- Ensuring the LGBTQ community has a voice in Colorado's legislative process;
- Giving hope to the more than 1,000 at-risk and homeless youth who visit Rainbow Alley each year; and
- Making a real difference in the lives of Colorado's 325,000 LGBTQ residents!
The Center on Colfax is a registered 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Donations are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Learn more about The Center's many programs and services in our Annual Report.
Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations without donor permission. This policy applies to all information received by The Center on Colfax, both online and offline, on any Platform (“Platform” includes The Center on Colfax’s website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
For more information or assistance with making a gift of any kind to The Center on Colfax, don't hesitate to reach out to Tim Murphy, Development Associate, at 303-733-7743, ext. 120 or email@example.com.
Ways to Give to The Center
From small one-time donations to large planned gifts, each and every one of The Center on Colfax's donors play a vital role in contributing to the advancement of LGBTQ Colorado.
We partner with various community organizations to provide donors with other opportunities to financially support to The Center on Colfax. Take a look at some other ways you can give back to the LGBTQ community.