Skip to content
The Center's Online Support/Social Groups
Food & Meal Resources
Resources for Adults
Resources for the Trans Community
- Trans Lifeline
- Transgender Law Center COVID-19 Resources
- RESCQU NET
To many LGBT+ people the internet is a valuable community, but often, coming out on the internet is as far as they can go due to a variety of hurdles and lack of resources. RESCQU NET seeks to bridge these "invisible" online communities with non-profits to provide resources, community, and support, while encouraging the growth of resources in unsupported areas.
- Susan’s Place
A transgender resource page founded by Susan Elizabeth Larson. Susan’s place includes chat, forums and informational articles.
Our mission at TransPulse is to stop the transgender suicide epidemic. It's a lofty goal, and one we take very seriously. We offer a sense of community and kinship for transgender folks, their families, their friends, and their allies. In our forums, you will find a friendly community with a wealth of knowledge and experience at its fingertips. Much the same, our live chat offers experience and moderators who are trained in suicide prevention.
- Trans Lifeline
Trans Lifeline is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to the wellbeing of transgender people. Trans Lifeline runs a hotline staffed by transgender people for transgender people. Trans Lifeline volunteers are ready to respond to whatever support needs members of our community might have.877-565-8860
- Rocky Mountain Crisis Partnership
Rocky Mountain Crisis Partners operates the Colorado Crisis Services Crisis Line and Support Line, provides an extensive Program Services Directory, and offers LiveConnect Services; amongst other services including the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and Follow-Up Services.844-493-TALK (8255)
Resources for Older Adults
- LGBTQ+ Elder Hotline
- The Center's "Phone-A-Friend" Program
If you are an LGBTQ older adult (50+) or if you know of someone that would like to be connected with one of our volunteers through the Phone-A-Friend program, please complete the online form or contact Kerry Duran at (303) 951-5228 and one of our SAGE team members will get you connected. Phone messages will be answered within 24 hours. We all need to feel connected during these challenging moments so don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you.Phone A Friend Request Form
- Senior Planet At-Home Resources & Online Learning
Wondering how to fill up your day while you're at home? Senior Planet has put together some great ideas and is now regularly streaming online events that can be joined from anywhere in the world. Various online courses are being taught including weekly stretch and meditation, online shopping and learning how to use Zoom to stay connected with friends and family via video meetings. Sign-up today.
- SAGE LGBTQ Elder Hotline
If you are an LGBTQ elder or care for one, call the free SAGE Hotline, toll-free, at 877-360-LGBT (5428). The SAGE LGBT Elder Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- COHELP - 303-389-1687 or (877) 462-2911
- Colorado’s call line for general questions about COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines.
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Answers available in multiple languages.
Resources for Youth
- Trevor Lifeline
- Q Chat Space
- Queer Kids Stuff
- Instagram Live Concerts every Wednesday 10am EST/8am MT on @queerkidstuff. The concerts will be recorded and more virtual programming is available through their web series.
- University of Colorado Anschutz Department of Psychiatry
- Resources and strategies for parents about how to help children cope during an emergency
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (call: 1-800-273-8255; text HELLO to: 741741)
- National Eating Disorders Association Helpline (call: 1-800-931-2237 Mon-Thurs 11am-9pm EST and Fri 11am-5pm EST; text NEDA to: 741741 Mon-Thur 9am-9pm EST and Fri 9am-5pm EST)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (call: 1-800-799-7233; text LOVEIS to: 22522)
- National Runaway Safeline (call: 1-800-786-2929)
- The Trevor Project for youth ages 13-24 (call: 1-866-488-7386; text START to: 678678)
- RAINN's National Sexual Assault Hotline (call 1-800-656-4673)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Helpline (call: 1-800-950-6264; NAMI to 741741